How will my company benefit from getting listed on Dumpster Rentals Cooperative web pages?
- Your company’s exposure to your local market will be immediately increased.
- www.disposalbinrentals.com is extremely visible in commercial search engines. By being listed on www.disposalbinrentals.com you are jumping onto the first page of search engine response pages in Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask etc.
- Being listed on Dumpster Rentals Cooperative web pages is especially beneficial for Dumpster Rental Companies that don’t have their own website or who’s website is not well optimized for search engines.
- Even if your own website is well optimized and pops up at the top of Google listings you still benefit by taking another place of real estate on Google’s first page and pushing the listings of your competitors down onto the second page.
Can I expect increase in sales?
- Yes, increase in sales is another benefit. Look at Dumpster Rentals Cooperative as an additional effective sales channel.
- The Customer Base of your company will rapidly grow while the customer acquisition cost will drop down. You will get more sales from returning customers of your large customer base.
Should I expect that my marketing budget will increase?
- No, you don’t have to increase your marketing budget. In fact, by using www.disposalbinrentals as an effective Internet Marketing Tool many companies have cut their marketing budget by discontinuing Pay Per Click campaigns and expensive paid listing in business web directories and printed advertising.
- While decreasing your marketing expenses you will be able to offer better rates for your services compared to your competitors.
Are there any other benefits?
- Yes, all of your customer’s information will be saved in our secured database, including a list of e-mail addresses, first and last names and mailing addresses. You will be able to access this information anytime you need to run a promotion, marketing campaign or will want to communicate with your customers regarding a special offer
Is there a membership fee?
- The membership is free. However, after the trial period is over we will ask between 3 to 5 dollars for each lead sent to you through the website. The amount of cost per lead will be determined individually depending on your service area. Generally the fee is higher in more densely populated areas.
What is the ‘trial period’ and how long does it last?
- During the trial period you will be able to evaluate the quality of the leads you get from www.disposalbinrentals.com. You will receive about 15 quote requests from customers in your local area. On average, business owners manage to make 5-7 sales out of those 15 leads. At the end of the trial period you will be able to make an educated decision whether you want to continue using our Internet marketing services. The length of the trial period will depend on how fast you will receive 15 free requests.
Do I need to enter into a binding agreement with your company?
- You don’t need to enter into any binding agreement and don’t have any obligations neither during nor at the end of the trial period. The business model assumes prepaid service. If at the end of the trial period you decide to use our marketing services you will need to make a payment.
- We accept credit card or PayPal account payments online. There are several options available for you to select from: $19.80, $49.50, $99.00, $198.00 etc. You will keep receiving leads from our website until the money runs out. For example, if you prepaid $49.50 you will receive approximately 12 leads and will be able to make at least 4 sales.
What are Member Services?
As a member of Dumpster Rentals Cooperative you may select any of the additional services offered to members only at a discounted rate, such as:
- Audit of your website, evaluation of its performance in relation to effectiveness and productivity accompanied by a list of recommendations on how to increase your site’s visibility in search engines and improve e-commerce performance.
- Web design and web development at a discounted rate.
- Search Engine Optimization of your existing website at discount rate.
- Tuning existing Pay Per Click campaigns for best performance and setting up new campaigns in the event you still want to continue with Pay Per Click.
- Creating company newsletters, special offers or promotions in text or HTML format.
- Promoting your company and your company’s website in social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Digg, Delicious etc.)